Thursday, June 18, 2015

This I Believe- List

  1. I believe I am a good mother.
  2. I believe I am a strong student.
  3. I believe the world is kind.
  4. I believe everyone deserves a second chance
  5. I believe my son is smarter than most babies.
  6. I believe my husband works hard.
  7. I believe I am good at my job.
  8. I believe I am a talented artist.
  9. I believe I am capable of much more than I do.
  10. I believe I don't always do things correct.
  11. I believe everyone makes mistakes.
  12. I believe God has a plan.
  13. I believe you set your own expectations.
  14. I believe in love.
  15. I believe children are the future.
  16. I believe discipline is key to success.
  17. I believe the criminal system is messed up.
  18. I believe in the power of medicine.
  19. I believe you work for what you want.

1 comment:

  1. Alexis,
    First of all, I absolutely adore your profile. It's stunning! It also reminds me that I need to work on mine because it's so boring!
    I love that fact that you believe that discipline is the key to success because I also believe that children are our future and disciple is what makes us good whole people. It's nice to see that you will be a contributor to making this world a better place.

    ReplyDelete